Day 1: Dar-Morogoro
Drive to Morogoro, After lunch evening city walk, overnight at Hilux Hotel.
Day 2: Morogoro-Selous
Drive to Selous, with Lunch break on the way, maasai village tour, over night at Sable Mountain Lodge.
Day 3: Selous
Full day or morning and evening drive or foot safari.
Sable Mountain Lodge.
Full day game drives inside the reserve in 4x4 vehicles from Sable Mountain Lodge we often do not pass a single other vehicle because the North-west sector of the reserve is far away from the busier routes in the east. With just 8 stone cottages, 2 luxury tented banda's and two honeymooner's bandas individually spaced out over the hillside, the lodge offers an intimate and personal service in the midst of a vast wilderness. Each cottage provides spacious and stylish accommodation with full en-suite facilities, 24 hour solar lighting, a spring water supply and wonderful views from a private verandah.
Day 4: Selous
Full day drive, overnight at Mbega camp / Impala camp
Day 5: Selous
Morning drive / evening boat safari
Selous Impala Camp.
This untouched, uninhabited area is home to the biggest herds of elephants and wildlife anywhere in the world. Selous Impala Camp is a truly beautiful camp located on the banks of the Rufiji River with a spectacular view of the forest beyond. There are just 6 beautifully furnished en-suite tents at Selous Impala built on platforms and equipped with luxurious furniture, shower, WC, dressing area and spacious verandah. These are set amidst Borassa palms and Tamarind trees and give superb views of the Rufiji River and its wildlife.
Day 6: Selous-Dar
Transit to Dar / Flying to Dar / Zanzibar / Mafia
- Transfer from the Airport on arrival
- Private 4x4 Land Cruiser or Land Rover with photographic roof hatch for safaris and transport.
- All parks and reserves entrance fees.
- Safari activities including boat and foot safari
- All daily accommodations, meals based on FB (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Drinking water during safaris in 4x4.
- Private professional English speaking guide.
- The day you arrive in Tanzania accommodation.
- All items of a personal nature.
- All drinks in lodges and camp, except in rafiki wildlife safari mobile camps.
- Gratuities for safari guide and camps staff.
- Visa and Passport fees.
- Airport departure tax
- International and domestic flight.